Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Slackin

Yeah, lately I have been slacking in regards to posting on the blogosphere, so here are some updates.
Most importantly Bit got accepted into pharmacy school at UMKC, yeahhhhh! Starting in August she will be a full time student in a professional program for a whopping 5 years, sucks to be her! But this is what she really feels is her calling so here we go. BTW, there were over 600 applicants for only 100 positions. 

I have been riding some now that the trails have been a little drier. Swope is getting closer to completion, and that place just rocks, there is a trail building day scheduled for both Sat and Sun this weekend. Again if you have not ridden at swope and you feel like getting a killer workout in, check it out at swope trails

Finally, I started composting last year and was stupid enough to put it next to my house. So all winter we had mice coming in to enjoy the heat. So I am in the process of building a fence in my back yard to have an 8' strip of yard isolated for a big compost bin and a shed for yard tools etc..
Here is a photo of the posts after being poured.

1 comment:

  1. That picture of posts is inspiring!

    At first that was supposed to be feces-shuss.

    but... seriously, it's inspiring. Can't wait to get started on mine. 'Cept my rear posts are gonna be ten feet tall!

    We proud of ya BeeVo!

    ReplyDelete