Most activities I engage in are down right selfish. I know that and most of the time I am okay with it. But it does nag at me sometimes. I wish that I could use my selfish motivations for betterment.
So today I finally came up with a plan which is really a new years resolution for life! We have the 1% of the wealthy bastards in the country controlling commerce etc and the other 99% "occupying." I saw this picture
Churches have been doing this for years and call it a "tithe." So this is my "dirt church tithe", which unlike Catholicism does not provide money to protect pedophiles. I would appreciate suggestions on reputable charities that serve both local and worldwide. And I challenge you other selfish cyclists to come up with your own percentage of giving.