Sunday, November 6, 2011

Meal worth 100,000

So for the third weekend in a row I'm traveling. First the BT Epic, then Bit and I went to Arkansas for some climbing and camping action now Chicago.

Bit's little sister lives here and we usually visit twice a year. I'm not going to bore you with the details of our trip with 2 exceptions. First, Bit's little Toyota Yaris named Hermes rolled over 100k. We were total nerds and sang the "Happy 100,000 miles to you" song. Here is some photo evidence.

Also we ate at this gourmet vegetarian restaurant called Green Zebra. Angie treated us, so a huge thanks to her. The food and drinks were out of this world. My favorite was their butternut squash soup and the "Dizzy Spell" cocktail.

No biking or climbing this weekend off to a museum and architecture tour.

Leo Guarding the odometer.

1 comment:

  1. Green Zebra is great, ate there my last trip to Chicago.

    ReplyDelete